Friday, July 9, 2010

Aya's Diary : Fever

Fever

I guess I caught a cold. I have a fever, but I feel fine and I have a good appetite. But I don't have any confidence with my body anymore.
I want a thermometer (since I broke it). I want to see my health in numbers. I'll ask my dad.
Aya gets sick alot. She uses up twice more money than her siblings. When I become an adult, when I become stronger, I'll let you guys live an easier life. I'll take good care of you guys like you took good care of me.
When I sleep, I think of lots of things.
The things my history teacher talked about.
Being made fun of is a good experience for me, because it helps me to become a stronger person.
The schoolwork in junior high is easily done, if I study little by little everyday. It's not too late if I start now. I'm gonna try really hard.
...but on the other hand, my bad health makes me really worried.
"Don't cry you cry baby" The tough times are when a human is growing. If I can overcome this, a beautiful morning will be waiting for me. The peaceful morning full of light, with birds singing, and the smell of the white rose...
I wonder where happiness is.
I wonder what happiness is.
"Aya are you happy right now?"
"Of course not. I'm in the bottomless pit of sadness. It's so hard. Mentally and physically..."
The truth is that I'm a step away from becoming weird!
Because the crow that was crying is already laughing.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me hurt beautifully inside. I don't know what it is about these old simple diary posts, but they're just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete