Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aya Kito: My Family

My Family

Dad 41 years old. Sometimes he has a bad temper, but he's nice.
Mom 40 years old. I look up to her, but her straight forwardness scares me.
Me 14 years old. In the beginning stage of adolesence. The age that's hard to deal with. If I describe myself with one word it would be, crybaby. I'm full of emotions. I'm naive and I easily get mad and easily start laughing.
My little sister 12 years old. I see her as a rival in both school and personality...although lately I've been pushed around by her.
My little brother 11 years old. He's a tricky one... a little scary. He's younger than me but sometimes turns into an older brother. He's also like a parent to Koro(the dog).
My youngest brother 10 years old. He has a wild imagination, but he can be a little careless.
My youngest sister 2 years old. She has curly hair that she got from my mom, and her face is from my dad (especially her eyes... its what it looks like when the clock hits 8:20) She is very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment